Do you have a story that kids would LOVE to read? We want to help you get it published!
All it takes is an initial draft, and we’ll help you finish the rest. Click here to get started.
Our Hybrid-Publishing Path Includes:
- ISBN (Up to 2) + Barcode – to use for your upcoming published book under the BiblioKid Publishing label (ISBN included for both paperback and ebook versions.)
- 20 Printed Paperback Author Copies – to use for giveaways or resale
- Worldwide Online and Print Distribution – for the first year of both the paperback & eBook versions of your story (Can add month-to-month after the first year)
- Ebook File Conversion – plus listing on all major online ebook retailers like Apple Books, Kindle, etc.
- Online Book Creation Training – Including the production timeline, working with contractors, and what’s needed to send to a printer.
- Online Print & Distribution Training – Including how to pick your printer, what to do if you want to create a book in multiple formats, and the complete requirements needed before you hit send.
- Online Publishing Success Training – Including how to upload your files, review a proof, and professional secrets on how to get your book found online.
- Marketing Assistance – Including how to successfully prepare for launch, Author Social shout out across all our platforms, and a professional review submission to Publisher’s Weekly.
- Digital Publishing Template Pack – To prepare your book like a professional publisher
- Kidlit Publisher: Lifetime, Unlimited Course Access – So you can create a professionally published book again and again
- Monthly Peer Feedback Submissions – to get feedback on your files before sending them to print
- Private Facebook Community – to connect with other authors to answer your questions and help promote your upcoming book
$2997 or 4 monthly payments of $875. Get started here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Right away! Once you sign-up for your publishing path of choice, you’ll receive instant access to get started producing your book. All you need are completed files to move on to the publication upload process. (Don’t worry – we’ll also supply you with the resources you need to complete your book creation if you don’t have complete files already.) But please note that if you choose the hybrid publishing path, your account must be paid in full before you can upload your files with us.
We offer worldwide online and print distribution of all our books printed through our Hybrid Publishing services. This includes common retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Bookstop, and more. Plus, we have a sales team to pitch to brick-and-mortar stores in the US and Canada. As an author using our hybrid services, you’ll receive 1-year of complementary distribution for your book and can elect to add additional time for an ongoing monthly distribution fee after your first year.
Authors who select the Hybrid Publishing Path will receive a 50% royalty of all net receipts from books sold through our online and print distribution channels. This includes books purchased from third-party wholesalers and major retailers like Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
No matter which publishing path you choose, as the author, you’ll retain sole copyright to your book and any illustrations you send to us. If you choose the hybrid publishing path, we will only own the ISBN of the story to be published under the BiblioKid Publishing label.
Our Book Creation Training is here to help! While we won’t personally find an illustrator for you, we will walk you through the exact steps on how to find and hire an illustrator as needed. Plus, we’ll walk you through each step of the illustration process so you know how to give direction to your illustrator about the type of book you’re needing to create, can easily review and make change requests to files, and know what’s required for publication before you finalize the art.
While marketing is the author’s responsibility, we provide you with everything you need to have a successful book launch. Including a customizable Book Marketing Outline, online training on the best strategy for a successful book launch, two professional sites for review, and more! Plus, if you’re an author on our hybrid publishing path, we will send you award and eBlast opportunities throughout the year to get your book in front of booksellers and librarians across the country.