A story about overcoming your fears and finding confidence in being yourself, from co-writers, Jessica Quarnstrom and Taylor Krumm. Inspired by Jessica’s mother and Taylor’s mother-in-law, Shanda, who was a hair stylist for 36 years, before passing away in 2021. This first haircut story will help put anyone scared of the salon at ease after learning about the stylist’s magic hands and how they help you feel beautiful. Perfect for kids ages 3-7!
– Publishing Date: May 9th, 2023
– Dimensions: 8×10
– ISBN: 978-1-955767-43-9
– Library of Congress Number: 2022918167
– Hardcover Bound
– E-Version available
– Publisher: BiblioKid Publishing
– Author: Jessica Quarnstrom & Taylor Krumm
– Illustrator: Valeria Shapovalova
There are no reviews yet.