What is love? Is it like a bird? Is it something you can see?
That’s what puppy, Penelope, is determined to learn when she goes to live in her new home. But it’s hard to know if she’s found it and if her new owner, Michaelan, really loves her.
This heartfelt picture book introduces you to love from a new perspective. A great way to not only experience love yourself but also a tool to teach about what it means to have love in your life. Find the love this summer from debut author, Elizabethann Moore PhD. Perfect for children ages 3-6.
– Publishing Date: July 12, 2022
– Dimensions: 8×10
– ISBN: 9781736325865
– Library of Congress Control Number: 2022902148
– Hardcover Bound
– E-Version available
– Publisher: BiblioKid Publishing
– Author: Elizabethann Moore
– Illustrator: Holly LaRocca